Thursday 6 October 2016

Halloween Cupcakes



Made these colorful halloween cats.
The tutorial was from Kara Couture Cakes,
you can see it here.

She made black cat, elegant eventhough it's a Steampunk Kitty :)



To complete them, I also made:


 Pumpkin...I think it's not a scary one.



 Witch hat with white bow.
It was dusted with rainbow disco dust.
Can't see it on the photo.


Long pointy Orange color Witch Shoes
with edible glitter.
The inspiration came from Traditional Dutch shoes which my Uncle brought us as a gift when we were still children.  Those shoes were not pointy though.
Unlike the usual witch with black ugly shoes,
I think this particular witch must be quite trendy one {smile}.


This halloween cat....it stand out from the others because it look kind of "perfect", but be careful it is not as sweet as it look.  It resembles how us human may have 2 eyes, 2 arms, 2 legs etc, but be careful some of them are very evil in their acts.


Fat Bat.
This is my favorite out of all.
It has cute fat body with big funny googly eyes but small wings.
I bet it can't fly,,,, too fat!! {laugh}.




Here are all of them.



Happy Halloween 2016.

Happy Fall to my American Friends.

Happy Spring to my Australian Friends.

**Stay safe and Thank You for Reading**



No comments:

Post a Comment