Friday 28 October 2016

Ghost Fashions



It is almost Halloween and I see lots of Ghost Fashions reposts without crediting it back to the sketch artist on Instagram.  I tried to search, and found it!!

This cute Ghost Fashions sketch created by Gemma Correll.


This inspired me to make edible version of them LOL


Start with cake balls.
These are vanilla cake with cream cheese buttercream.
Shaped and freezed them.
Melt some white chocolate, then roll 1 by 1 in it.
Into the freezer until set.




There is 1 in the sketch called 'Ra - Ra'
I made this 1 into the largest one... Ruffle Ghost.
Start with large bell shape styrofoam,
cover them with fondant ruffles from the bottom,
the last 1/3 I use round shape fondant,
frill the edges and cover the top to about 1/3 of it.

Sorry, I didn't take more photo of it.

I never use this styrofoam shape before and it gets me thinking that I can make dresses with this,
or the bottom of the dress (from waist down), will be beautiful.
Maybe I give it a try one day.


Here are the finished products of Ghost Fashions:

peplum - two piece (LOL) - Reverse


slim fit - pleated - formal - empire line


sporty - distressed - empire line


and here are all of them (I didn't make all 16 like in the sketch)
HAPPY HALLOWEEN 2016!!



Thank you for looking >*.*<

No comments:

Post a Comment