Thursday 24 October 2013

When you think it is easy to make moulds and sell them.


PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS NOT ABOUT NAMING AND SHAMING. 

If you think just by making moulds and sell them are an easy job, think again... Look at these moulds I bought from UK. No doubt they are beautiful! 


BUT... they don't produce clean cuts, All of them. I am very disappointed, for me they are not cheap and my money doesn't come easy.



The 2 moulds on the above photo are the worst :( Who will be "lost" at the end, of course the customers, I had to sent these 2 moulds back to the seller.  The postage to send these 2 moulds back are not expensive at all, but I lost the time, time is precious.



This is why, just have a look at the arrows.
The seller need to make thicker moulds and need to be pressed the objects gently/carefully and deeper, let it set before taking the objects out, in order to get a clean cut.

I know it is not easy because I had try it myself. It is not easy especially if you have some delicate details on it.

I hope we all can learn something from this.


//Thanks for looking\\


No comments:

Post a Comment